We are happy to announce that ISM will participate in the Cannabis World Congress and Business Exposition in New York, NY. The conference will take place from May 30th to June 2nd, 2018, at the Jacob K. Javits Convention Center located in Midtown Manhattan. If you are interested in making translucent cannabis extract nanoemulsions (water-soluble CBD and THC that can be infused into beverages, edibles, topicals, etc.) with enhanced bioavailability and a rapid onset of action, please come see us at booth 519! We will be exhibiting all our ultrasonic liquid processors as well as our new NanoStabilizer™. We will also bring along some nanoemulsion samples made with our technology.
The benefits of Industrial Sonomechanics nanoemulsion production technology include:
- Tens of liters (tens of thousands of doses) per hour;
- Extremely small droplet sizes (~20 nm);
- Retains optical clarity of the finished product;
- Achieves full water-compatibility and permanent stability;
- Increases the bioavailability and accelerates the onset of action;
- Allows for precise dosing and predictable effects;
- Retains all cannabinoids and terpenes;
- Does not damage any ingredients;
- Simple, economical and safe processing;
- Easy equipment setup and maintenance;
- Direct laboratory-to-production scale-up.
With our Barbell Horn™ Ultrasonic Technology (BHUT), one can expect reproducible post-scale-up results, where the production rates are increased by orders of magnitude with no losses in the final product quality.
ISM participates in multiple cannabis industry trade shows across the U.S. throughout the year. To receive updates on where we are going next, please subscribe to our blog. We hope to see you there!