We are happy to announce that ISM will participate in the Spring 2017 Marijuana Business Conference & Expo in Washington DC. The conference will take place on May 16 - 19, 2017 at the Gaylord National Harbor Hotel. If you are interested in making cannabis oil nanoemulsions, also known as water-soluble CBD and THC, please come by and see our ultrasonic equipment at booth 1223!
Industrial Sonomechanics is a research & development, equipment design, and process consulting firm, specializing in high-intensity ultrasound for cannabis, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics industries. Our laboratory, bench and industrial-scale ultrasonic processors make it possible to:
- Turn cannabis concentrates and isolates into fully water-compatible nanoemulsions with enhanced bioavailability and rapid onset of action.
- Create all-natural or GRAS cannabinoid formulations that can be easily mixed into any beverage.
- Produce translucent CBD and THC nanoemulsions to infuse water with a strong dose of medicine while retaining optical clarity.
- Greatly increase the rates and yields of solvent (e.g., cold ethanol) extraction from cannabis.
- Quickly and efficiently release trichomes by sonicating a cannabis slurry in cold water.
With our Barbell Horn Ultrasonic Technology (BHUT), one can expect reproducible post-scale-up results, where the production rates are increased by orders of magnitude with no loss in the final product quality.
ISM regularly publishes articles dedicated to our research in the medical cannabis field. You can find our latest publications on this topic at http://blog.sonomechanics.com/blog/topic/medical-cannabis.