At 1:00 pm EST on June 28th, 2022, please join us for a YouTube podcast with a live Q&A session. This event, entitled "Make and Measure the Potency of Cannabis Extract Nanoemulsions", is a collaboration project between Industrial Sonomechanics (ISM) and Orange Photonics, where Dr. Alexey Peshkovsky (ISM) and Mr. Dylan Wilks (Orange Photonics) will discuss:
1. ISM's ultrasonic technology and NanoStabilizer® formulations used to produce water-soluble cannabis extract nanoemulsions in the forms of translucent liquids, powders, and quick-disintegrating tablets.
2. Principles of Orange Photonics' Light Lab liquid chromatography technology used to measure the potency of liquid and powdered water-soluble cannabis extract nanoemulsions, including detection limits for various cannabinoids.
3. Best ways to prepare samples comprising various nanoemulsion types for accurate cannabinoid content analysis.
4. Typical reasons for and ways to avoid inconsistent or diminishing cannabinoid potency results in nanoemulsions.
5. Benefits of having a Light Lab cannabis analyzer in-house.
We will be chatting with our viewers throughout the presentation. If interested, please join the conversation at 1:00 pm EST on June 28th, 2022!