We are happy to announce that Industrial Sonomechanics (ISM) will participate in the 2019 MJBizConNEXT in New Orleans, LA. The conference will take place on June 12th - 14th, 2019, at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center. If you are interested in making cannabis oil nanoemulsions, also known as water-soluble CBD or THC, please come by and see our ultrasonic equipment and NanoStabilizer™ at booth #634!
ISM is a research & development, equipment design, and process consulting firm, specializing in high-intensity ultrasound for the cannabis, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics industries. Our laboratory, bench and industrial ultrasonic processors in conjunction with All-In-One NanoStabilizer™ enable our customers to make their own nano-formulations on any scale.
- Turn any type of cannabis extract (oil, isolate or distillate) into a nanoemulsion with enhanced bioavailability and rapid onset of action.
- Produce translucent CBD and THC nanoemulsions to infuse water or another drink with a strong dose of medicine while retaining optical clarity.
- Achieve water-compatibility and permanent stability.
- Ensure precise dosing and predictable effects.
- Avoid having to develop formulations and processing procedures.
With our Barbell Horn Ultrasonic Technology (BHUT), one can expect reproducible post-scale-up results, where the production rates are increased by orders of magnitude with no loss in the final product quality.