At 2:00 pm EST on December 7th, 2021, please join us for a YouTube podcast accompanied by a live Q&A session. This event, entitled "Plant 2 Product: Two Key Technologies Driving the Production of Cannabis Beverages and Water-Soluble Powders", is a collaboration between Industrial Sonomechanics (ISM) and ExtraktLAB where Dr. Alexey Peshkovsky (ISM) and Dr. Jon Thompson (ExtraktLAB) discuss:
- The importance of extraction and nano-emulsification processes for the development of cannabis-infused beverages.
- Best ways to prepare clean, well-rounded, fragrant extracts that can be further enhanced by the nano-emulsification process.
- Bitterness contributors when producing a cannabis extract-infused product.
- Why nanoemulsion droplet sizes matter and how they can be controlled.
- How ISM's ultrasonic technology and NanoStabilizer® products are used for the production of water-soluble cannabis extract nanoemulsions.
- The production of water-soluble cannabis extract powders and quick-disintegrating tablets.
We will chat with our viewers throughout the presentation. If interested, please join the conversation at 2:00 pm EST on December 7th, 2021!
"Plant 2 Product: Two Key Technologies Driving the Production of Cannabis Beverages and Water-Soluble Powders"
ISM is a research & development, equipment design, and process consulting firm, specializing in high-intensity ultrasound for the cannabis, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics industries. Our laboratory, bench, and industrial ultrasonic processors in conjunction with All-In-One NanoStabilizer®-LT and LSO enable our customers to make their own top-quality cannabis liquid and powdered nano-formulations at any scale.
ISM's TURNKEY SOLUTION:
- Ultrasonic processors
- Guides/SOPs/Customer Support
- Rapid onset of action
- Increased bioavailability
- Solubility in all beverages
If you have any questions, please leave your comments below or contact us.