You do not have to be a scientist to make high-quality water-soluble CBD and THC! Industrial Sonomechanics' customers no longer need to develop their own formulations and production protocols for cannabis extract nanoemulsions. We are pleased to announce the launch of a new product: all-in-one NanoStabilizer®. This convenient product can tremendously simplify the ultrasonic production of high-quality, translucent nanoemulsions of bio-active ingredients such as cannabis extracts. This product is designed to work in conjunction with our laboratory, bench and industrial ultrasonic processors, and comes with detailed, easy-to-follow instructions.
What is NanoStabilizer®?
The new NanoStabilizer® product is a proprietary blend of food-grade (GRAS) carrier oils, emulsifiers, and preservatives, all derived from natural sources. It contains the entire formulation necessary for producing translucent nanoemulsions of a variety of hydrophobic biologically active ingredients, including cannabis extracts (oils, distillates and isolates), pharmaceuticals and oil-soluble vitamins.
NanoStabilizer® has practically no taste of its own and yields highly translucent and fully water-compatible nanoemulsions with droplet sizes of about 20 nanometers, ensuring a high bioavailability, accelerated onset of action, and permanent product stability. Loaded with up to 50 mg/ml of cannabinoids and/or other active ingredients, these nanoemulsions can be easily sterilized by filtration and infused into a variety of water-based products without changing their appearance. Finished products made by our customers include CBD and THC-infused beverages (water, tea, coffee, beer, juice, etc.), creams, oral and nasal sprays, tinctures, tablets, powders, edibles, and many more.
- Quickly and easily manufacture water-compatible translucent nanoemulsions loaded with up to 50 mg/ml of cannabinoids and/or other actives.
- Enhance the bioavailability and accelerate the onset of action.
- Ensure precise and reproducible therapeutic dosing.
- Infuse water with a strong medicinal dose while retaining optical clarity.
- Achieve droplet sizes of about 20 - 40 nanometers, ensuring translucency and permanent stability.
- Easily sterile-filter to remove any microbial contamination.
How it works
Translucent nanoemulsions are hard to design – they require optimized carrier oil and surfactant formulations and well-adjusted ultrasonic exposure parameters (amplitude, temperature, exposure time, etc.). With our NanoStabilizer®, ultrasonic equipment, and easy-to-follow processing instructions, these R&D efforts are unnecessary.
What you need to have:
- Your active ingredient (e.g., cannabis oil, distillate or isolate)
- Distilled water
- ISM ultrasonic processor
- NanoStabilizer® (stabilizer package)
- Basic lab equipment (beakers, magnetic stir plate, digital balance)
What you need to do:
- Follow the provided step-by-step instructions to produce the nanoemulsion.
- Dose the nanoemulsion into your finished product (e.g., beverage, cream, edible).
How to purchase the NanoStabilizer®
In order to receive a quotation, please click the button below.
Have questions or comments? Please do not hesitate to leave them below or contact us!