We are happy to announce that Industrial Sonomechanics (ISM) will participate in the 2021 MJBizCon – a preeminent Marijuana Business Conference and Cannabis Expo, taking place on October 19th - 22nd, 2021, at the Las Vegas Convention Center. If you are interested in making your own liquid or powdered cannabis extract nanoemulsions (a.k.a. water-soluble CBD & THC), please stop by our booth #C6718 to meet the team and see our ultrasonic equipment and All-In-One NanoStabilizer® products!
ISM is a research & development, equipment design, and process consulting firm, specializing in high-intensity ultrasound for the cannabis, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and cosmetics industries. Our laboratory, bench, and industrial ultrasonic processors in conjunction with All-In-One NanoStabilizer®-LT and LSO enable our customers to make their own top-quality nano-formulations at any scale.
- Turn any type of cannabis extract (oil, isolate, or distillate) into a nanoemulsion with enhanced bioavailability and rapid onset of action.
- Produce translucent CBD and THC nanoemulsions to infuse water or another drink with a strong dose while retaining optical clarity.
- Achieve full water-compatibility and permanent stability.
- Ensure precise dosing and predictable effects.
- Avoid having to develop formulations and processing procedures.
BSP-1200 ultrasonic processor configured in the flow-through mode
With our Barbell Horn Ultrasonic Technology (BHUT), our customers can expect reproducible post-scale-up results, where the production rates are increased by orders of magnitude with no loss in the final product quality. Learn more about Barbell Horn Ultrasonic Technology by watching the below short video and, if interested, subscribe to our YouTube channel, where we regularly post educational videos and process demonstrations.
ISM participates in multiple cannabis industry trade shows across the U.S. throughout the year. To receive updates on where we are going next, please subscribe to our blog.
If you have any questions, please leave your comments below or contact us.